Brayden and Jillian in their new Christmas pajamas

Brayden and Jillian in their new Christmas pajamas

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is on it's Way!

This evening proved to be a busy night. The kids and I finished up Jillian's treat bags for her Christmas party tomorrow. Her class will be singing in a program. This is one of the many things I love about being a mom! We also made 3 dozen cookies for her party and we are also bringing the punch for all the kids and their guests :) I hope I have enough. Brayden is having a Polar Express Day at school tomorrow. They will be watching the movie, playing games, ect. They also get to wear their pajamas to school, just like the kids on The Polar Express. He is so excited. I'm sure it won't be to much of a struggle to get him up in the morning. Thats a plus for me, he is such a grouch in the morning as am I. We do not mix well when it time to get up! Jillian on the other hand loves mornings and is a ray of sunshine usually before the sun shines :( The only downside is that Buck has to work and won't be able to see Brayden before he leaves for (Buck leaves for work around 3:20am YUCK) or see Jillian at her program. All he gets to see is pictures and videos. But on the upside, we have a house, car, food and everything else he provides for us. He is our everything. On top of all this we are packing to leave for the weekend. We are traveling to Alabama to visit Bucks mom for an early Christmas. I can't believe Christmas is only 1 week away!

No comments:

Post a Comment