Brayden and Jillian in their new Christmas pajamas

Brayden and Jillian in their new Christmas pajamas

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I've made it!!

I've finally made it into the 21st century. I'm a blogger :) Well here goes...I finished up my christmas shopping today. Yea! My cousin Nichole and I hit every department store in town and then after picking Jillian up from preschool we drove up to BridgeWater Falls and shopped some more. I must say I can spend money well. I do however, have one more gift to get Buck but I'm going to wait until Tuesday before I pick it up. It's his big gift. Now I have to wrap all of them (yuck). The kids are hoping for a snow day ( I doubt that will happen though) or at least a delay. I wouldn't mind a delay. I love to sleep in, if Jillian is nice enough to stay in bed.

1 comment: